EXPERIENCE : PROJECTS
- 1 embedded system for an European company. This project mixes wifi, and rfid technologies through electronics and programming.
- 1 graph generator. It builds a graph according to the data and the style you have given to. It is easy to use and reliable, it works on canvasElement, so it is cross-browser compatible.
- Some websites for myself or as a volunteer.
- 1 event manager I made for my Bachelor of science. It allowed users to log in, and then create or follow events, add friends, send instant messages, etc.
Events where displayed by affinity: proxity between user's home and event place, ..
It was a little social network but the original source was kept by the school.
- A quiz manager to use in lecture. This website used the first implementation of pageManager.js.
- Some websites to learn (css tricks, WebGL, Google Maps API, etc). Unfortunately it was a on a free hosting website, and my account has been closed.
- A website to help a friend managing his calendar. The project is closed for now.
You can import a .ICS file to fill your calendar, and then you can schedule what I called modules according to revisions (for example).
And it will put the module's hours between your imported calendar (from ICS).
So you don't have to worry about when you will have the time, Stud.io does it for you. It also uses pageManager.js.
- A file storage structure that allows you to store files and folders, on the same principle of Google Drive (without sharing options).
- 1 image processing software to remove noise. From binary file to image processing, the initial aim of this project is to learn new things about image processing, image formats, and understand the link between "mathematical formulas that never end" and the logical comprehension of images phenomena.
- 1 encryption program in Python based on the operating principle of Enigma. It allows you to encrypt whole files or messages and decrypt them by symetric encryption. It also offers the possibility to send it by email (gmail only).
- I designed graphics for a magazine. It was my first Inkscape and vector work, so it isn't very ergonomic and clean. But I have gained more experience since this work.
EDUCATION & FORMATIONS
2015 HNC in Computer Science in one of the top-10 best french universities.
2014 Bachelor of Science (section SI, option ISN) obtained with mention.
SI = Engineer Science
2014 BAFA obtained (National Certifiate for children animation).
ISN = Computer science and numeric science
2012 2C degree in saxophone at National Music School.
2012 2C3 degree in music theory at National Music School.
Music & sound
- +100 concerts (Conservatoire or personal)
- Sonorisation of concerts
- Sonorisation of a video clip
- 1 summer camp (6-12 years-old)
- 1 month in a recreation center (6-12 years-old)
- organized (method & code)
- able to write docs & manuals
- good command over communication & interpersonal skills
- curious & passionate
- ambitious & determined
- ability to work individual as well as in team
- ability to work under pressure
- able to teach others
- share knowledge
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- C / C++